AirDAO: HR Manager
Viewed 0 times
Headquarters: BV Islands
AirDAO is the first community-driven Layer-1 blockchain, listed on top exchanges. Our core goal is to make DeFi accessible by integrating all primary Layer-1 blockchain products into one simple interface.
We are confident that we can deliver value to Web3 by building products that people use, and we believe our core brand attributes supercharge our hyper-growth.
We are a top 600 project on CoinMarketCap, listed on Binance, KuCoin, MEXC Global and are currently embarking on a journey to create a DAO to govern our blockchain and ecosystem.
AirDAO is built around a remote culture–our current team counts over 30 team members from various backgrounds across 5 continents.
Right now, we are looking for an HR Manager to join us. This is a 100% remote role**.**
You will be the go-to person for all things HR for our employees, contractors, and management. The complete employee life cycle, as well as all organizational HR functions, will be handled by you.
- Recruitment: developing job descriptions, advertising jobs, candidate screening & sourcing, management of external recruitment vendors & contractors, conducting interviews and assessments, and offer negotiations.
- Onboarding: Finalize offers, coordinate with team members, and get employees and contractors started.
- Payroll: Weekly and monthly payroll for employees and contractors, as well as strategizing and implementing a Total Reward strategy to ensure competitiveness.
- Employee engagement & relationships: Acting as a focal point for employees and contractors for HR and culture-related matters, building and assuming agency over company culture, conflict resolution, and ongoing learning & development for employees and contractors.
- Policies: Partnering with executives and decision-makers to strategize, build, implement, and measure HR policies, programs, and best practices.
- Performance management: Strategize and implement performance management systems, establishing KPIs and OKRs, developing appropriate learning & development methods, and providing adequate feedback.
- A bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in HR
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong ethics, ability to manage sensitive data
- Attention to detail and good judgment
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines within a fast and 100% remote environment
- Comfortable making hard decisions
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, kind, understanding, multi-tasker, result-driven, self-motivated, good communicator, persuasive, influencing, proactive, problem solver and decision-maker
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Bi-weekly payments
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly performance bonus in AMB
Starting from 3,000 – 5,000 USDT, paid bi-weekly
Double your compensation via AMB token team incentives
- Please apply with a resume in English
- Reach out to [email protected]
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/airdao-hr-manager
Anywhere in the World Location
Full Time Job Type
AirDAO: HR Manager Apply for job Apply For Job × To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/airdao-hr-manager→ Viewed 0 times Job Description Posted 3 weeks ago Headquarters: BV Islands URL:...View company profile
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.