Blockchain Security Engineer
About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injectiveâs infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the worldâs first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role:
Injective Labs is seeking a Blockchain Security Engineer to join the team, who will execute internal security audits and testing of Injective. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work autonomously, has a hacker mentality and is willing to think outside the box.
Please note that this is a remote position and can be based from any global location where the prospective employee is legally entitled to work
- Participate in all security-related processes developing Injective
- Execute internal audits of native blockchain code and CosmWasm smart contract systems
- Research/follow latest blockchain developments to present to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with senior blockchain developers during the creation phase of decentralized systems.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in software security
- 3+ years of experience with blockchain technology
- Experience auditing (internally/externally) DeFi systems, from both technical and economical points of view
- Ability to write high-quality security reports, private and public
- Solid understanding and proficiency of Golang and/or Rust
- Good cryptography primitives knowledge
- Production experience developing a DeFi protocol
- Fluent in English
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions.
As an equal opportunity employer we donât tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether thatâs based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.