Headquarters: San Antonio, Texas
What we’re looking for.
We’re looking for a web developer to collaborate closely with our creative and account teams to help plan, build and manage websites. You’ll play a critical role in maintaining our clients’ online experiences and bringing technical knowledge to our team.
Would you love working from home?
Creative Noggin is an award-winning 100% remote branding and marketing agency that has long embraced the fact that employees working from home are more focused, productive, and most of all, happy.We offer a work lifestyle that is attractive to people who despise commuting, prefer to avoid large egos, want challenging work they can be proud of, and love personal time. We are looking for others that share our values!
Website Development, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
- Development & testing
- Routine website maintenance
- Troubleshooting and resolving website issues
- Coordinating with outside development resources as needed
- Successfully prioritize and manage development requests
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to bring ideas and make recommendations on client projects
Search Engine Optimization
- Regularly evaluate site technical effectiveness
- Resolve technical SEO issues
- Assist in running technical SEO scans
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 – 4 years of web development experience
- Familiar with popular content management systems
- Self-motivated and a problem-solver
- A desire to collaborate with others
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date with current best practices and new technologies
- An ability to explain complex solutions in non-technical terms
WE ARE COLLABORATIVE. We strive to bring something to every table. We work remotely yet together with open minds—and hearts, welcoming new ideas and alternative ways of thinking to make our clients successful.
WE ARE STRATEGIC. We keep the ultimate destination in mind with every footstep. Everything we do, every decision we make, comes down to three little letters: WHY?
WE ARE SMART. We each fan our flames to fuel collective excellence. From learning new skills to researching the latest best practices, we each take pride in advancing our knowledge for the betterment of the agency, the clients we serve, and ourselves.
WE ARE FUN. It doesn’t take long at Creative Noggin to discover your inner child. We may have even competitively shaken a tissue box full of ping pong balls strapped to our backside at a company retreat (we got in trouble from the venue for laughing too hard!). We frequently let our hair down, laughing at ourselves—and with each other.
WE ARE PASSIONATE. We use our expertise—and common sense. Our clients are counting on us to take care of them. Protecting their time, budget and brand is an important part of our mission at Creative Noggin.
WE WORK FROM HOME. That’s right. Creative Noggin is 100% virtual and always has been. We honor this flexibility and privilege by taking our work seriously and servicing our clients better than if we were all in an office together.
Our company runs on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Friendly, fun, and flexible work environment with a team of awesome people
- Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send the following to [email protected]
with the subject ‘Job Application – Creative Noggin Web Developer.
- A cover letter
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your salary history and requirements
We’re reserving the phone lines for all of the clients we need your help servicing, so at this point no calls…email only, please!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/creative-noggin-web-developer