CyberBox is an early-stage startup with a proven concept and we are building the Bloomberg of Web3.
You will work with technologies like Node.js, AWS, GCP, web3.js to deliver industry-leading features.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of features and technologies and novelties.
As an early stage startup, there will be multiple career advancement opportunities and also you will have a huge impact on the product and the engineering culture.
This is a 100% remote position with flexible working hours.
– Develop and iterate on new features to deliver flawless user experiences
– Make customer experience with CyberBox memorable and lovable
– Write clean, well-documented code ready for battle testing
– Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
– Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features
– Work with other teams to build a technical ecosystem that enables scaleable, high velocity, low-waste development
Who You Are
– You have proper Web3 experience
– You have an attention to detail, obsess over the user’s experience and have extraordinary problem solving skills
– You care about code quality and advocate for best practices
– You are fluent (written and verbal) in English
– Full remote, no location restrictions
– Unlimited vacations. No one can work all the time.
– Continued education allowance
– As we are an early stage startup, you have the opportunity to shape the culture and working environment
– Core team will benefit from quarterly profit sharing
– Career advancement opportunity with equity benefits
Please send your GitHub profile with the application.