King Kong: Digital Web Developer
Are you a razor-sharp front-end web developer looking for the next big challenge (bonus points if you are also a back-end wiz)? Then read on…
King Kong is a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring ONLY the finest talent to join our herd.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency that is growing FAST!
For the last three years, we’ve been ranked as the fastest-growing digital agency…
And the 17th fastest growing company in the country by The Australian Financial Review…
King Kong consists of…
Over 75 Of The Wildest, Most Passionate Bunch Of Lunatic Marketers You’ve Ever Worked With…
And this is just one of the reasons we’ve been named in the Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Anthill Magazine.
We’ve also been named one of the best places to work and the 9th most innovative media company in Australia by the AFR
Look, the list goes on and on…because we’ve seriously won more awards than you can shake a stick at…
But enough about us, what about you…
- Ready to stand out from the crowd and deliver exceptional work?
- Tired of working hard with little fun or reward?
- Ready to take on an amazing role amongst an awesome team where every day is about being the best you can be?
- Deadly serious about having the strongest gif game in the office?
- Frustrated with the lack of training and support you currently receive?
- Convert designs into fully responsive websites.
- Develop themes for CMS’s – mainly Wordpress, Shopify but sometimes others.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers in plain English to
- resolve client problems.
- Be hands-on with theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP and JS.
- Use Photoshop, Sketch and Figma to convert layered design files into HTML.
- Basic server management – database creation, migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- Assist with ad hoc client requests as it relates to client websites or campaigns as needed.
Look, our ideal candidate will have an ‘I got this’ attitude…they will be solution-focused with a proven track record of getting results. You will have to possess the ability to run through walls to get to a solution.
And won’t be the type of person who throws their hands in the air and gives up at the first sight of a challenge.
So…If you’ve been looking for THAT opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing company…
Then this job description has no doubt been like a breath of refreshingly crisp winter air on a hot Melbourne day…
Here’s What To Do Next…
Please take the time to write a Cover Letter that tells me about YOU.
Not some wishy-washy cover letter like…
“I’m 29-year-old Sagittarius from Malvern – who enjoys poetry, almond chai lattes and Alanis Morissette”…
I want the details.
Specifically why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail – pixel perfection.
- Ability to use APIs, getting your hands dirty in databases, and using commandline to make changes using SSH.
- Shopify, Magento & Infusionsoft knowledge.
- Solution focused.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Grasp of Github, AWS, SSH, Google Tag Manager, JS debugging.
The juicy part:
- Generous salary – we want best talent and reward as such.
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility in our fast-paced agency.
- INSANE events – You name it and we’ve probably done it.
- Company trips away – such as glamping, Bali & Thailand.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been invited via email to submit a Video Interview Kit with us 5 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven’t been successful this time around!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/king-kong-digital-web-developer
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.