Headquarters: United States
About the role:
As the Director of Member Success, you will foster and develop a world-class team to support our 2.5 million+ members. You will use a member-first and data-informed approach to understand, communicate, and solve member challenges by providing them a memorable support experience, at scale. This role will report to the VP of Operations.
In the short term, you will:
- Lead, mentor, and support the well-being and development of a team of 3 direct and 8 indirect reports
- Ensure Member Success is appropriately advocated for across the organization, supporting cross-functional project management and streamlining communication to the team
- Standardize, define, and manage KPI’s and metrics of success for the team, balancing a results-driven support culture to align with business goals
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for Success, identifying when and how to hire and onboard new team members
- Define strategy and delegate a robust Voice of Customer program
- Support project prioritization and lead project work, as needed
In the long term, you will:
- Lead the QBR process for Member Success to ensure transparency of the function with leadership and across the organization
- Own the annual strategic planning process for Member Success
- Evaluate, test, and implement best-in-class and data-driven strategies, processes, and tools to improve the experience of a Scott’s Cheap Flights member and the experience of our internal team
- Collaborate with our Product team to identify business needs for our members as well as internal tooling for our Success team
- Thoughtfully scale Success beyond our current footprint in the United States
What you bring to the role:
Team Leadership & Management: You have proven experience leading a team of at least 5+ people, specifically, managing managers. You provide individualized and thoughtful feedback, coaching, and development opportunities.
Consumer Support Experience: You have 4-6+ years of experience building, leading, and scaling a consumer-focused support team with a focus on email and chat. You have a deep appreciation and empathy for building member-first experiences and enjoy working at scale to solve challenges.
Remote-First: You are excited about the future of remote work and interested in testing and using new processes, tools, and ways of working that enable employees to work from anywhere while consistently producing fantastic work with our members top of mind. You are interested in outcomes and impact over output, and you are excited by the idea of helping make this a leading remote company to work for.
Dot Connector: You are a clear and concise communicator and excellent cross-functional collaborator. You don’t have a crystal ball, but people think you do. You’re able to see how the cross-functional pieces fit together and understand where the Success team supports business goals, and where it drives them.
Data-Informed & Member-Focused: You understand, empathize with, and value our current and future members. You do not see them as data points on a dashboard, but you do use data to inform optimizing the best possible experience for our members.
Visionary, Innovative, & Strategic: You have a track record of not only optimizing existing processes and programs but are excited by the opportunity to build from the ground up to drive the business forward. You are unafraid to try new things and can identify, champion, and thoughtfully manage change around unique opportunities while still remaining true to our brand and our members.
- You are able to travel twice per year to company retreats and help ensure they are enriching for your team
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Nice to Have’s:
- Mobile experience
- International support experience
- Social & community experience
Why you might love working here:
- The annual salary for this position is $128,540 + stock options.
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJs to the office!
- $500/Quarter Remote Work Stipend
- Open vacation policy, with a 3-week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave
- No Meeting/Flex Fridays
- Meetup stipend when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (In 2021, we went to Cabo San Lucas. In March, we went to Charleston. In September, we’re heading to Zion National Park!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/scott-s-cheap-flights-director-member-success