as of now | full time | unlimited contract
YOUR MISSION AS PHP SYMFONY DEVELOPER (F/M/D) AT LILLYDOO
Together with your 30 colleagues your mission is to expand our ownSymfonye-commerce platform. Therefore, you are in constant contact with our Marketing, Project Management and Digital Product Department. As a part of the Development Team, state of the art programming and testing belongs to your daily duties. Furthermore, we offer you an open environment to evolve and implement your ideas.
Rise to these exciting challenges with us, here at LILLYDOO.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- At least five years professional experience in the area of web development
- You share our commitment to quality, work according to test based development and are disciplined in maintaining documentation
- You are fully competent in both written and spoken in English
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
- Experience with an eCommerce platform
YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THESE TERMS
#DRY #KISS #SOLID
WHAT WE OFFER
30 days vacation, Flexible and mobile working, Team events, 1 day charity team event
Free diaper subscription for parents, Free mia subscription, Corporate Benefits account, Optionally: MOBIKO or givve® Lunch, Optionally: givve® credit card or Fitness First™ membership subsidy (after probationary period), Company pension (20% employer contribution), Relocation assistance and Visa support
THAT DISTINGUISHES US
„Within the dev team you can find a second family, everyone is eager to help out and support one another wherever they can. We value quality over quantity, share our knowledge with each other and let the best ideas win”
Alex from the Development team
* At LILLYDOO we recruit PRO diversity. As matter of course we unrestrictedly follow the Guide to the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
YOUR CONTACT AT LILLYDOO
Pia | Senior Talent Acquisition Expert | [email protected] com