The Catamaran Company: Data Entry Clerk
Viewed 0 times
Headquarters: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33315
A Data Entry Clerk, is responsible for inputting data and making changes to existing data figures in digital databases. Their duties include inputting data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, updating order statuses for customers and double-checking their work to make sure they inputted data correctly.
- Keep information confidential
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Basic knowledge of touch typing system and database management tools.
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
- Experience working on a Data Entry Clerk position is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-catamaran-company-data-entry-clerk
USA Only Location
Full Time Job Type
The Catamaran Company: Data Entry Clerk Apply for job Apply For Job × To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-catamaran-company-data-entry-clerk→ Viewed 0 times Job Description Posted 3 weeks ago Headquarters:...View company profile
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.